WENGER TO HELP PSG HIJACK TOTTENHAM’S PROPOSED MOVE FOR NDOMBELE

Former Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is set to help Paris Saint-Germain hijack Tottenham’s move for Tanguy Ndombele, the Mirror reports.

Spurs reportedly had a £40m bid rejected by Lyon in the summer for the 21-year-old who they are believed to have been monitoring for some time now.

Ndombele signed a new contract with Lyon in the summer to tie him to the club until 2023 but Spurs are still believed to be interested in the youngster.

However, PSG are now likely to rival Spurs for the midfielder though, with Wenger being tipped for a general manager role at the French giants.

The Frenchman spoke to Bild this week to say that he expects take his first job since leaving Arsenal in the new year.

I believe that [I’ll] start again on January 1. I don’t know yet [where I’m headed]. I am rested, and I am ready to work again. 
There are associations, national teams; it could be also [in] Japan.
 
Thanks to my 22 years at Arsenal, I have big experience on different levels. There are enquiries from all over the world.

If Wenger was to take the job alongside Thomas Tuchel at PSG then he would have a huge say on transfers.

It is reported that the former Arsenal boss has already held a meeting with Tuchel to talk about the possibility of signing Ndombele, according to Paris United.

Post a Comment

0 Comments